How to Join Mensa and Lone Star Mensa
If you are a past member of Mensa, all you need to do to rejoin is contact the National Office. (see address below)
If you are interested in becoming a new member, there are two ways to qualify:
- A qualifying test score from a standardized test.
- Qualifying test scores should be sent to the national office with a $40 non-refundable evaluation fee.
- Pass a supervised test (14+ years old). Tests are scheduled almost every months. Testing takes about 2 hours.
- Email Austin Meyer for details and to register.
- Our next public testing will be:
- Monday, January 9. Contact Austin for time and location.
Pre-Pay Option for Testing:
Consider Mensa Test vouchers! Visit http://us.mensa.org/testingvoucher and pre-purchase a testing session for $40. After purchase, you will receive a uniquely numbered voucher via email that will allow the bearer to arrive at testing sites having already paid for the session. These vouchers are similar to gift certificates in that you own and can redeem them. The vouchers are the equivalent of cash, can only be used once, and will be good for two years from the purchase date.
The cost is $40.
You may pay by cash, check (payable to American Mensa Ltd.), or credit card (Mastercard or Visa). Please also bring a government issued photo ID.
Membership records are kept by the National Office of American Mensa
1229 Corporate Drive West
Arlington TX 76006-6103
Content updated 2011 December 7 by
Austin Meyer, Testing Coordinator